AN INSPIRED VISION. Pre-Construction in Toronto
FOR INSTANT INFO CALL:647-404-0579
- Project Name: AN INSPIRED VISION
- Builders: TRAC Developments Inc.
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Address: 260 High Park Avenue, Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M6P 2S6
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: High Park Avenue and Annette St
- Architect: Turner Fleischer Architects , Finegold Alexander Associates and ERA Architects
- Property Type: Low Rise
- Building Size: 4 Stories
- Number Of Units: 70
- Location: 260 High Park Avenue, Toronto
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
260 High Park is an exceptional address highlighted with Church Lofts, Townhomes and Condominium Residences, nestled in the heart of Toronto’s prestigious High Park North neighbourhood. Originally built in 1908 by famed architectural firm Burke, Horwood and White, the High Park Alhambra Church was an inspired vision of neo-gothic architecture, and quickly became an area landmark. Today, the elegantly restored church along with a finely tailored 4-storey condominium residence is designed to preserve the architectural character, culture and personality of this extraordinary urban address.